Dear Colleagues and Partners,
At VTRAC Robotics the safety and well-being of everyone we work with has, and continues to be, our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and are taking proactive measures to assist in keeping our community safe. We are committed to implementing best practices to help prevent the spread of the virus. To help with prevention, we are currently taking the following precautionary measures:
- We have implemented a work-from-home policy for various positions throughout our offices in Canada and the United States. Our employees will continue to work during normal business hours to support all business functions.
- During this time, the VTRAC office will not be open to external visitors, however we are available over phone, email and video-chat during all regular business hours as we continue to maintain daily business operations.
- We are working closely with our clients where we have permanent and contract workers on-site to ensure that proper health protocols are followed so as to minimize potential health risks to all parties.
To that end, we will continue to closely monitor the progress of COVID-19 and manage our response to ensure the company’s preparedness as the spread of the virus escalates. The primary focus of these efforts is to ensure the health and safety of our employees while preserving our ability to support our clients, candidates and contractors during these uncertain times.
Public health authorities recommend taking the following precautionary measures to help prevent the spread:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice social-distancing by staying a minimum of 2 meters (6 feet) from the nearest person
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
We recommend visiting Health Canada’s and USA’s websites such as below regularly for updates .
We look forward to continuing our partnership with you all and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns as we will get through this together.
Sr. Partner, VTRAC Robotics